two pinhole leaks in Rec Wing..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UPDATE:

I contacted dive Rite on the website "contact us" a week ago and have not received any response on the web site request yet.

I then emailed them directly at "service@diverite.com" Mike responded 2 days later to request my details in order to issue an RMA number so I can send the Wing in for repairs..

Its been 4 days now since I replied with my details and no RMA number yet?

How long does it take to receive a RMA number ?

Thanks

UPDATE:

I contacted dive Rite on the website "contact us" a week ago and have not received any response on the web site request yet.

I then emailed them directly at "service@diverite.com" Mike responded 2 days later to request my details in order to issue an RMA number so I can send the Wing in for repairs..

Its been 4 days now since I replied with my details and no RMA number yet?

How long does it take to receive a RMA number ?

Thanks

If possible, I'd call them.

UPDATE: Karl sent me an RMA number and after I sent the wing to DR, he called me yesterday and replaced the bladder for $60 and wil be shipping it back, all in all about 2 week turn around from original email request to having the repaired wing back in the water.

In my mind, $60 for a brand new bladder and serviced wing is not bad at all!! I much prefer that over a patched bladder..

Customer service staff was friendly and fairly timely.

all in all, I am pretty satisfied customer :) nice job guys.

UPDATE: Karl sent me an RMA number and after I sent the wing to DR, he called me yesterday and replaced the bladder for $60 and wil be shipping it back, all in all about 2 week turn around from original email request to having the repaired wing back in the water.

In my mind, $60 for a brand new bladder and serviced wing is not bad at all!! I much prefer that over a patched bladder..

Customer service staff was friendly and fairly timely.

all in all, I am pretty satisfied customer :) nice job guys.

In the end, what you want to do with your gear is important because you gotta have faith in your gears.

For many others who have patched their own bladders and these bladders go on to work for a number of years afterward, they will always want to patch their own holes.

For the others who prefer to replace the inner bladders with new ones, that's also good.

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable about your equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom