Two quick Ginnie-related questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ginnie is the best/easiest here but you should consider a dive in Jug Hole if you're sidemount. Ginnie spectacular right now. For back (or side) gas dives, bone room is great, ExpressWay/Mud Tunnels, Hill 400, roller coaster, and the Bats.
As everyone else is saying, 2800'P on 85s without a thirds violation is more than highly ambitious. Even one person who is well known for diving the Henkel (~3150'P) on back gas 104s is one of the rarest scenarios around - it just doesn't happen. 2800'P on back gas 85s within thirds? No. Misunderstanding, lie, story, exaggeration (BIG,) or some other thing.
Lots of great places to stay. I live here but used to stay at High Springs Country Inn. Wayne at Amigos has several good places. Jim Wyatt has a couple places (Cave Country Dive Shop.)
There are some private homes that are nice....Chateau H2O is one example.
If you need more specific information, feel free to PM or email me and I'll be happy to guide you.

Check out cavedivecamp.com for camping. privacy and proximity to peacock and little river. Dive Outpost has fills has places also. It is close to peacock. If I dive Ginnie I just fill up at Amigos or in High springs 20 minute drive but you can dive till midnight.

You could stay in Alachua. There are several hotels only 20 minutes away from Ginnie there. And on the way there are 2 dive shops (Cave Country and Extreme Exposure) where you could get fills.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom