two sets of fins---twice the fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

csicnomore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Got my Adjustable FF (for diving) on the 7th and have been trying them out in the pool. I'll go for a few laps, then switch to my Pro's. I'd be hard pressed to tell you a favorite. I like them both for different reasons. With the Pro's I can feel the power and so easy to get on and off. With my ankle and foot problem, I do start to feel that after a few.

The Adjustables are sweet lil' morsels. Really comfortable. Took a little while to adjust to where I liked them. After adjusted though, it was like everyone said, ya don't have to mess with 'em. Just tilt the comfort inserts up, stick my foot in, pull the bungies and go. Can't believe how long I can swim before my ankle starts to hurt.

Which one is my favorite? I like 'em both.

the obsession is starting... glad to hear that you enjoy them as much as I do.

now that you found them, all the naysayer along the way, your probably wondering what were they thinking? eh. doesn't matter, you've found the light, they will eventually follow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom