U/W pumpkin carving is a great time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Berdman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We had are local pumpkin carving today it was great! There were only 3 people but it was a fun time. For 14 bucks (4 for the pumpkin, 10 for a donation to public TV) I got a new dive bag, sweat shirt, a free sub sandwich coupon, and a free year of dive training!!!! The other prizes were nice also, they even had 2 more prizes to give away but there was no one else to give them to.:D

It would of been nice if my pumpkin went how I wanted it to but oh well, I was going to carve "scuba" in the front with it underlined and a dive flag in the back. But when I went to carve the S I messed up and it fell out!!!! So I have an upside down face now HAHA. The dive flag went in just fine!

underwater pumpkin carving is a good time. There should definitely be an underwater pumpkin carving specialty.

Berdman, sounds like a good time. I'm in Florida now, but it looks like we will be moving to Madison this winter so I'll keep my eye out for that next fall.
Is there much other diving near Madison?

My wife and I did our first night underwater pumpkin carving this past week. We were at Haugh Quarry in Kankakee IL. It was a real good time, except the water was getting a little cold, even with a 7ml wet suit. Since this was our first time doing this it was quite the experience trying to wrestle that thing down, then trying to hold onto it until you could cut it enough to get some water inside of it. Since we did it at night, we put glow sticks inside of them while 25 ft. down, then took some pictures. Looking forward to doing it again next year.

"Since this was our first time doing this it was quite the experience trying to wrestle that thing down, then trying to hold onto it until you could cut it enough to get some water inside of it."

We put rocks inside to keep um down!! when I was done with mine I put more rocks in it and swam around watchin the other 2 finish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom