UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Favourite shot from Inch 2

UAE_9980MCsig_zps8479f74f.jpg

Great pic Gordon...I hope you have a great new year.

Cheers,

~Me~

Would love to go diving next week but on Sunday I hit the Middle East trail running until near the end of the month, Qatar next week, then off to Sunny Saudi on Saturday 12th unfortunately, next free day for diving is the 25th January, although I have to drive to Oman at some point too so will have my dive gear in the car just in case :wink:

Not even on Friday??

Unfortunately Flying on Saturday morning :(

I'm looking at Inch 2 with DD on Friday. Musandam was a waste of time this last weekend - so back to the guaranteed Nudis on I2.

Dragan found a new one this weekend - possibly a a Cuthona or Trinchesia

I'm looking at Inch 2 with DD on Friday. Musandam was a waste of time this last weekend - so back to the guaranteed Nudis on I2.

Dragan found a new one this weekend - possibly a a Cuthona or Trinchesia

Stuart, ask Dragan to log onto this site and have him post some pics, have not seen him in ages.

Paul and Karin are off to Denmark to tie the knot this week, so I am guessing an Inch 10 trip is not going to happen for a while.

My next free day for diving is Friday 25th, then the following Friday 1st Feb

Another new Nudi Id'd from Inchcape II. Looks like we have Okenia brunneomaculata showing up now - definitely not from round these parts but both me and Dragan have seen them now.

Another new Nudi Id'd from Inchcape II. Looks like we have Okenia brunneomaculata showing up now - definitely not from round these parts but both me and Dragan have seen them now.

Any Pics...great news.

Back
Top Bottom