UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karin, it took you long enough to take the bait ...... you weren't diving were you :rofl3:

No surely not I bet she was doing paperwork for PADI. Karin yes but only if I am there to witness it ,thin I will buy the drinks

Karin,

Hope you are pouring lots of hot water from your kettle around Inch 2, flying back tonight and hope to dive there next Saturday or Sunday after I come back from my trip to Jordan which I leave for on Tuesday.

What have the recent temps been? Am I going to have to dust off my semi-dry?

See ya soon

2 seahorses cuddling on Inch 2 last Wednesday :) Temperatures around 24-29, so a bit early for semi-dry, me thinks :wink: See you soooooooon for a dive (yeah right) Karin :D

2 seahorses cuddling on Inch 2 last Wednesday :) Temperatures around 24-29, so a bit early for semi-dry, me thinks :wink: See you soooooooon for a dive (yeah right) Karin :D

:worthless:

22C on Inch 1 yesterday, my so called DM instabuddy was down to 100 bar after 12 minutes so I had the whole wreck to myself for another 20 minutes in the end, on EAN32.

Big electric ray lurking around too, great dive.

Karin, I heard a rumour that you dived today, well at least that is what Paul said you were doing when I popped in later today after my dives.

The wing by the way is amazing, you should really get one :rofl3:

---------- Post Merged at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Oh and 30C at Dibba Rock and I was wearing a 5mm :dork2:

For once, rumours are true :D I dived Hole in the Wall and Dibba yesterday - both of them fantastic dives with great viz (~20 m) and 30C (I wore a shorty - I'm clever that way :wink: )

Think I've done 5 dives already this month - not counting the pool dives. If I continue this way, I'll be able to justify getting the Travelpac :wink:

Sorry I wasn't on land to make you tea.......................:D

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Oh, I saw a blacktip at Dibba. AND a bullshark :D

Oh, I saw a blacktip at Dibba. AND a bullshark :D

Blacktip AND A BULLSHARK :shocked2:

Any piccies then?

Just been playing in the pool with my "other" travel wing, hope the Inch 10 trip goes well, I spoke to a BSAC diver Simon who told me that the nudis on it are on steroids :confused:

Anyway, next month hopefully ..... keep me a spot, I'll be diving my doubles :D

Inch 10 was pretty good today - unfortunately my lens packed in so no pics but Dragan got a fair few.

good amount of Nudis on it, mainly Phidianas. Although there was a white Chromodoris with orange spots, orange lined mantle and rhinopores. Not seen it before. The mooring line is also covered in skeleton shrimps, amphipods as well as Eubranchus and what we think is an undescribed Facelina.

will hopefully get back there soon with a working lens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom