UAL Charges More For "Seatmates (sic) Of Size"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am 200lb, and 300lb person is not an inch wider then me. They are at least 4inches wider then me.

An inch isn't going to make a bit of difference when they're 300 lbs and up. That's just silly. The supermodel thing is even sillier

Last trip i took i was at around 240 or so. Fit perfectly fine with my seat confines. With room to spare. This year so far i've lost 25 lbs so far by eating better, and getting my arse on a treadmill on a twice daily basis. Its not that hard.

Personally, i think they should make the fatties pay for two seats upon checkin. Not after getting bumped.

I like the idea of having everyone step up on the scales with all their luggage at the ticket counter and then figuring ticket based on total weight with penalties added for flatulence, bad teeth, drooling, and drunks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom