Ultimate Diver Challenge TV Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to give you all a heads up on this new show airing Fridays at 7:30am on VS Channel (Versus). I thought some might be interested since there really is not any diving shows out there. This show just started this past Friday, only introductions of the contestants were aired, so you did not miss much from the 1st show. Based in Cozumel, 28 divers competing for the title. Looks like some SB members are competing as well. Special thanks to bonecrusher for the intial heads up on Facebook.

As a side note, do any of you know what kind of mask is the diver using that looks like the lense is red mirrored, black skirt, in some of the footage? Thanks.
Ryan

I recorded the first episode but in checking this weeks time frame it is not listed and I can not find anything for the next episode. I have Versus on ATT Uverse.

Looks like we have it... Friday 7:30am, episode is listed as N/A with first air date as 1/7/11. hmmm.

I have Time Warner.

No Versus. I miss out.

Again.:depressed:

I cued this up on my DVR for this coming Friday (an every showing thereafter)

its only a half hour long show so with commercials an such were probably only looking at 17 min. of content...

I wonder what kinds of things they'll be doing and what kinds of exciting/entertaining things they will be allowed to do w/o compromising safety...

we'll see...

Bonesmoocher is a tool.

Check out Bruno's dive shop head instructor Rick and his wife Kristen kick some serious butt on the show. Rick is the brit with the big snoz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom