Ultimate Diver Challenge TV Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too bad I just found about it. TWC has it here even in HD. Next Friday I guess.

There seem to be no repeats :(

Should be immediately disqualified for dangling octo's and gauges...

and not a single frog kick to be seen...

Just wanted to give you all a heads up on this new show airing Fridays at 7:30am on VS Channel (Versus). I thought some might be interested since there really is not any diving shows out there. This show just started this past Friday, only introductions of the contestants were aired, so you did not miss much from the 1st show. Based in Cozumel, 28 divers competing for the title. Looks like some SB members are competing as well. Special thanks to bonecrusher for the intial heads up on Facebook.

As a side note, do any of you know what kind of mask is the diver using that looks like the lense is red mirrored, black skirt, in some of the footage? Thanks.
Ryan
Hey wasn't that a great beginning!?! I've been working with Pam now for over 3 years and she is so passionate about raising awareness. I had non-diving friends watch it and now they are crazy in love and want to learn!

The mask is a Sea Dive EagleEye. We LOVE these masks for this clear warm water diving because it blocks out the sun. You'll see several of people wearing them as they became quite popular last year.

Would be great if you can make it out next year, we're going again!!

Should be immediately disqualified for dangling octo's and gauges...

and not a single frog kick to be seen...
I agree! :) Keep watching though, it only gets better with the 2nd week people there!!

Too bad I just found about it. TWC has it here even in HD. Next Friday I guess.

There seem to be no repeats :(
There will be repeats!! The show is on for 26 weeks but only 13 episodes...My DVR didn't record for some reason so I'm on the hunt for a copy; I'll post it if I find it

Its a Sea Dive Mask made by EB Industries. It is an awesome mask especially for warm water and this company is AWESOME if anything happens to the mask Noel just replaces it!

Thanks so much. I have been looking all week.

Check out Bruno's dive shop head instructor Rick and his wife Kristin kick some serious butt on the show. Rick is the brit with the big snoz.
I never said the Roman's gave me nothing! As long as my butt doesn't look too big. Unfortunately I won't be able to see the show as I'll be baking myself on a beach in South India for the next month or three, but if you could record it for me that would be great.

The Challenge was great btw and it is running every year and open to everyone. Brush up your skills, get yourselves down to Coz and enter. We won some great prizes!

Namaste!

Rickesh Davjali

Back
Top Bottom