Ultimate Diver Challenge TV Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonesmoocher is a tool.

Check out Bruno's dive shop head instructor Rick and his wife Kristen kick some serious butt on the show. Rick is the brit with the big snoz.
They are so much fun too!!! I so enjoyed their company and they really did do well!

Cant wait to see this week's episode. Being one of the contestants, it was a blast, but I fin it is more fun being able to watch the week's I am not competing. Diving_diva and her partner were wonderful to watch under water.

Forest

Dude , that "rescue" last week was just priceless... losin' his tank, dragging the victim under water... gets a cramp and has to be "saved" himself... omg... I'm guessing Zero points on That save... :)

Hi...Just a quick note :wink: The show is 21 minutes 26 seconds..That is all I could do this season. Hopefully with Season Two, I will have enough support to do more! I would love to show more, but I had to start somewhere..Pam

Reactions: Jax
The entire series will reair starting April 1st for another 13 weeks, same time, same station ;-)

Reactions: Jax
I agree!!! ;-) I can't believe when I am editing how many times I see this....we will have to have somebody watch the footage and do some after scoring as well ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom