For Sale Ultimate Mixing Whip From Ne Scuba Supply For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Torpedo

Pollo Grande Tejano!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Ultimate Mixing Whip that I have not been using so I am putting it up for sale.. It is in excellent condition.
I will include the case for whatever additional it would cost to ship.

Looking to get $400 obo
PM me if interested or you have any questions.

Product Description
This is our Ultimate Oxygen Whip. This whip is setup to be used as three different items all in one but without the high cost of three different whips. From the left side there is a din filler with bleeder that then goes into a supply tank pressure gauge with HP Tee from there it goes into a needle valve. We then have Digital gauge with HP to a 6-foot stainless steel Teflon cored hose. We then finish off with a din filler with screw bleeder. The unit also comes with an O2 soft seal hand-tight nipple nut assembly to Female din and a helium to O2 converter. Three Whips in one! Transfill Whip - Transfill tanks back and forth O2 Mixing Whip - Add included Adapter to Transfill Oxygen Inert Gas Mixing Whip - Add included Adapter to transfill helium, argon and nitrogen EXTRA - Also the Handtight Nipple and Nut to Female Din adapter can be used with large storage bottles to allow Din regs to be hooked up directly to them. This allows the user to have a large supply of deco or emergency oxygen when needed. Why do I need a Digital Gauge? Digital Gauge reasoning... Digital gauges are really necessary to do proper mixing of nitrox and trimix gases. The Gauges allow within a psi accuracy across the full range. If you mix with an analog gauge your accuracy rate falls to about 10 psi prior to filling and 10 psi after filling. This might not seem like a big deal until you analyze your mix. If you started with a nitrox or trimix mix half full and are topping off what happens is that you can be off by a large percent due to the inaccuracy of the gauge.
Link:
Ultimate Mixing Whip

Attachments

• IMG_0683.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0682.jpg
    IMG_0682.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
PM sent

Sorry for the delay. The whip is no longer for sale.

Back
Top Bottom