Ultimate thread killer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Out of the last 100 threads I've posted in, I been the final post (so far) in 11.

That's 11% (higher math skills).

Guess when I'm done posting there isn't anything left to be said.

:wink:

does anybody understand how genius it would have been had no one replied to the OP.

Oh that's good, mean, but good! :D

I think you underestimate your literary prowess. Sometimes I read what you wrote and I am speechless- I think, "There is no way that I can add anymore to this subject that what he just said." And I must digress.

Well thanks, but where's your number?

Okay, when looking at all of my subscribed threads it seems as if I have the last post in a lot of them. A lot more than I would have suspected so I ask myself, am I a thread killer? So, to give you an idea how slow business is, I went through all of my subscribed threads and counted up all the ones where I was the last post for threads that have had no activity in two weeks or prior to November 11th. I came up with an 8.7% kill rate.

So, lets find out who the Ultimate Thread Killer is. Tally up all threads that have been dead for at least 14 days and where you were the last poster. Post your kill rate here in percentage terms rounded up to one decimal point. There are 15 threads per page by the way.

Who is the Ultimate Thread Killer? Are they really just boring or do they just have an authoritative last say?
Do you feel you have to be the last word in a thread? I know there are a number of threads where I have posted, and then immediately unsubscribed to... knowing, I've "said my piece" on the subject... This will be one of them :D

There... Killed the thread, AND... made the final post. You're off the hook!

Hey wait, this thread was just posted yesterday - dead already?

Trying to increase your kill ratio :D?

Humm, this thread is theraputic - I was beginning to feel a bit insecure for killing threads but just found out that at 6.78% mine doesn't even compete :blinking: - of course it could be higher now that I've challenged the last word :rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom