Unable to unlock Mares ICON HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire-fly

New
Reaction score
Hi
I am unable to unlock it.
According to the manual after selecting unlock icon, press 1 (1st button) and 2 (4th button).
I tried :-
pressing both together.
pressing 1 follow 2.
I still remains lock.

Please teach how to unlock it.

Thanks in Advance.

Fire-fly

Hi Fire-Fly, it sounds like you have the unlock procedure correct, mine unlocks correctly when I push 1(far left) and then 4(far right). With one quick push on each button, are both buttons being depressed properly? When I first pushed 4 I was doing it with my hand sort of around the computer and noticed I was not getting a proper push of the button. If not perhaps the Mares rep will reply soon, he seems to be on here quite regularly.

Sounds like you are doing this correctly. Depressing both buttons simultaneously should unlock the computer. Make sure the computer is fully charged as well. An empty charge will not allow the computer to function to full capacity. If this does not fix it, I suggest you take it to your dealer and request some help. If your computer is new a warranty is in effect and you will be taken care of appropriately.

Best regards,

Hi Sleepr,
thanks for the help. Did not the chance to reply.
Hi Zak,
I pressed both buttons simultaneously, after a few second it went blank, and upon release it returns to main menu but the icon remain lock.
Yes I newly bought the dive computer
:(

I recommend taking it to an authorized Mares dealer. It is under warranty and they should help you. I haven't seen one not unlock, so I'm not sure what is wrong with yours.

If I can help in the future please let me know.

Best,

Zak

I’m having the exact same issue. Were you able to get it repaired?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom