Unbelievable Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fathom044

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have to publicly commend the CS by Shearwater as the best I have encountered in 50 years of diving. I purchased a Teric in June and the battery was not holding a charge. I contacted them and they immediately responded, offering a replacement with the shipping info. I shipped mine back and sent them the tracking info. Shearwater shipped me a replacement product before they even received mine back. Outstanding!!

For this reason alone, I would not consider a computer by a different manufacturer!

I’ll second that for anyone Who cares My Perdix had a button that quit working. Even though it was out of warranty they offered me a loaner and had me send it to a repair center. A week later it came back with literally everything but the screen replaced. Apparently a battery I left in to long had leaked just a bit into the case. I never realized it. They replaced $450 worth of parts and all I paid was the initial shipping. Amazing company. Very few like it in any industry.

I had a problem with my new Teric on my Palau trip last month. Five days after I got home I had a new one in hand, and that included a weekend!

I just received my replacement Teric as well as I also had battery issues. By far the best customer service experience I have ever had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom