Unboxing my new Shearwater Perdix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok thats nice the box is cute.

Lets see it on a dive.

No need to be jealous. ;-D My buddy has the Petrol 2 so we went diving together last week and compared features. So similar except for the size and being stand alone for closed circuit diving. It looks better underwater (and on my wrist) than it does in the box. It's funny that you should mention the box though. I ordered a Scubapro Mantis before I got this one and the box is so much larger than it needs to be.

I ordered the case later. Should have gotten it when I ordered the computer. Liking your photo of your Perdix too.
:cheers:

What is this the Perdix Owners Thread? Can someone start an Oceanic Geo 2.0 Owners Thread so I can feel worthy?

Bratface and rb9228, enjoy your Perdix. The only reason I am going to get into tec diving is so I am 'forced' to get one!

I have the Petrel II and found the Bluetooth interface amazingly easy. I was able to install the new upgrade in just a few minutes. I've owned lots of PDCs and Shearwater really has done a great job.

YEAH, that's the ticket. The wife needs one. Yeah!
I was just having that discussion with Mrs. Stoo the other night. She REALLY needs one for the 25 recreational dives she does each year. Although I think I, err, we, would choose the Petral II since it would match my Petral in case I needed to borrow it for a backup. :)

Although I think I, err, we, would choose the Petral II since it would match my Petral in case I needed to borrow it for a backup. :)

That is a terrible attitude. You need another one for her so your profiles and no decompression time will match up on those 25 dives / year. Do you know NOTHING about women?

That is a terrible attitude. You need another one for her so your profiles and no decompression time will match up on those 25 dives / year. Do you know NOTHING about women?

LOL right! What was I thinking. Damn, next it will be matching bowling jackets with our names embroidered on them. Although she would probably insist that my name was on a Velcro patch. Keeps me on my toes... :(

Happy wife, happy life I always say.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom