Uncle Pug goes to Fiji ~ discussion thread open for posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phew!!! I'm just glad I got to you in time. I was thinking you might burst something irrepairable.

Rick Inman:
Fiji-Fiji-Fiji-Fiji-Fiji-Fiji-!! I'm sick of thinking about your trip to Fiji! You even altered your signature line to add that ridiculous, "gotta go to Fiji to stay warm" line. It's 22 degrees Fahrenheit outside my window right now!!! Fiji is just a fantasy, a dream, it isn't even real! Get it out of my head!!!! Those pictures you posted and that article you wrote that is on the Portal, Mister R.S., keep flashing through my brain! I am going to hack into this board and erase every stinking post about Fiji, and then, even YOU will wonder if it ever really happened at all!!

(Oh, and by the way. Do you have any pictures of those cleaner shrimp? Thanks.)

I'm with you. There is no Fiji. If there is, they can't prove it and if they can it won't matter to me cuz I can't go. LOL

Maybe I'll write an article about packing dive gear in the snow, driving 110 miles roud trip for an air fill and walking a block in full gear to dive a shallow muddy lake that I've seen 1000 times (or more)...or maybe I'll do it when I have to chop a hole in the ice to get into it.

Hey Mike,
It would be a more entertaining article if you talked about getting your car unstuck out of your driveway, flying four hours to Seattle to see GPO's... We'll have the tanks filled already. BTW - there's a dive shop less than 5 minutes from my house in case you run out of gas.

OE2X:
Hey Mike,
It would be a more entertaining article if you talked about getting your car unstuck out of your driveway, flying four hours to Seattle to see GPO's... We'll have the tanks filled already. BTW - there's a dive shop less than 5 minutes from my house in case you run out of gas.

Heck, if it makes the offer any more attractive, we'll even rename one of our dive sites "Fiji" ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Heck, if it makes the offer any more attractive, we'll even rename one of our dive sites "Fiji" ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Yeah... then we'll post an article called, Mike & Rick Dive Fiji! :D

(remember when this used to be Pug's thread? Hee...hee...hee....)

OE2X:
Hey Mike,

I'd jump at the chance to dive out there...but it's soooo faaarrr and expensive plane tickets aren't in my near future.

Rick Inman:
Yeah... then we'll post an article called, Mike & Rick Dive Fiji! :D

(remember when this used to be Pug's thread? Hee...hee...hee....)

We could call it "Fiji, not as warm as you'd think"

MikeFerrara:
I'm with you. There is no Fiji. If there is, they can't prove it and if they can it won't matter to me cuz I can't go. LOL

Maybe I'll write an article about packing dive gear in the snow, driving 110 miles roud trip for an air fill and walking a block in full gear to dive a shallow muddy lake that I've seen 1000 times (or more)...or maybe I'll do it when I have to chop a hole in the ice to get into it.
Please take pictures too.
Especially of the food you eat.

Back
Top Bottom