Uncle Pug goes to Fiji ~ discussion thread open for posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
I'll see in a couple of weeks what I end up using in Hawaii.
WHAT??? HAWAII??? This is just not right.
As I recall, this February, before I went to Kona, you told me that you thought the diving in Hawaii was, "boring".
This whole thing reeks of hypocrite...

(BTW, the bloqs are great reading!)

UP,
do you have any underwater shots you will be able to post?

DP

I don't have any that I took though I've had a few donated by the U/W photographers that were on the trip. They will be in the Article I've written for the Scuba Board Portal.

I really haven't been interested in U/W photography up to this point. I didn't do well with a film camera I bought and only used once (Sea&Sea MMII) as I only got pictures of fish tails. However after this trip I think they have me convinced that I should at least try doing some U/W with a digital so I plan to get one of those.

Hey UP - any pic's of the cleaner shrimp at work on your pearly whites?

"On one of these I found a cleaner shrimp open for business. I let him work on my fingers for about 5 minutes and then decided to save some money at the dentist. I opened my mouth and sure enough he swam up and went to work on my teeth. Whenever I needed to take a breath he would back off and then when I was ready he would go to work again. I called one of our photographers over and he got several pictures of my new hygienist at work."

Great Blog!!!
Scuba-sass :)

Fiji-Fiji-Fiji-Fiji-Fiji-Fiji-!! I'm sick of thinking about your trip to Fiji! You even altered your signature line to add that ridiculous, "gotta go to Fiji to stay warm" line. It's 22 degrees Fahrenheit outside my window right now!!! Fiji is just a fantasy, a dream, it isn't even real! Get it out of my head!!!! Those pictures you posted and that article you wrote that is on the Portal, Mister R.S., keep flashing through my brain! I am going to hack into this board and erase every stinking post about Fiji, and then, even YOU will wonder if it ever really happened at all!!

(Oh, and by the way. Do you have any pictures of those cleaner shrimp? Thanks.)

It's o.k. Rick. Don't burst an O-ring on this one. :wink:

Why don't you come over the hill tomorrow night and go diving with Jimmie and I on Wed.? It will be warm and sunny and we have a couple of nice wall dives on the agenda. Stay at the house in the extra guest bedroom if you want.

Snowbear:
Hey, Rick - If you're sick of hearing about Fiji, just wait 'til he gets back from this trip. :eyebrow:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!
OE2X:
It's o.k. Rick. Don't burst an O-ring on this one. :wink:

Why don't you come over the hill tomorrow night and go diving with Jimmie and I on Wed.? It will be warm and sunny and we have a couple of nice wall dives on the agenda. Stay at the house in the extra guest bedroom if you want.
Yeah -(pant-pant) - that's the ticket... Let me check the work load....
Thanks... I feel better already.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom