Uncle Pug goes to Fiji ~ discussion thread open for posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
Dee, we stopped at the mail box yesterday coming home from the airport and there was the package from you! It looks like it was posted 10-22 and should have been here easily by the 28th but didn't arrive until the 9th! Anyway... thanks so much.. it is really cool and I will take it with me to Maui in a couple of weeks. :D

Da Nada.....An example of our glorious postal system at work!

Doc Intrepid:
You're the one in the creme brulet' colored wetsuit and yellow fins, completely vertical, right? See? I can spot you anywhere! :D

LOL - so can I ... looks to me like he's the only one in the photo who's not vertical ...

UP ... those are experienced divers, right?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Those are excellent divers! Part of the group I travelled with. Dive magazine photographers and believe me... they could hold their position in the water just fine.

Now everybody is being nice and patient and trying to give you time to rid yourself of the interesting intestinal visitors that you no doubt encountered, but WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST SOME DETAILS??? Maybe a little teaser to add to the wall pic?

MB... we are working out a plan to post a daily blog to the SB Portal... a series of articles with links to the various resorts and dive operations that we visited. Hopefully I will also be putting up a gallery of photos as well.

No interesting intestinal visitors... the water and the food are excellent.

Uncle Pug:
MB... we are working out a plan to post a daily blog to the SB Portal... a series of articles with links to the various resorts and dive operations that we visited. Hopefully I will also be putting up a gallery of photos as well.

No interesting intestinal visitors... the water and the food are excellent.
We don't want to wait for a full publication....just enough to whet our whistle for now. How about a PugPic above water where you don't happen to look like a hairy hump-backed, long-necked ruminant mammal. :D

Well... I have a whole series... a day by day blog with hyperlinks to the websites of all the resorts/operators/participants (as well as pictures to include with each installment) ready to start posting on the SB portal when given the go ahead.

Until that time I hate to chop up my story piece meal and post it here pre-maturely in the forums. It was my plan to discuss and answer questions here about each day of the journey as it is posted to the article on the portal.

I think that would be lovely. But how about just one photo taken completely out of context, of you, that we can poke fun at???? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom