Uncle Pug goes to Fiji ~ discussion thread open for posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
Hope it helps.
Oh yeah.....now you're talkin'!!!!!

Are those your fins for bottom walking?

Got any more?
:lilbunny:

More? You want more? Yes I have more... and it is on the way.

The daily blog starts now in the new UP does Fiji forum. :D The blog will be a closed thread that I will be posting to each day for the corresponding day of the trip.

Questions and discussions can take place here in this thread.

Uncle Pug:
Hope it helps.

Now I know why you went with professional photographers
:wink:

Yeah... I've already seen some of Andrew Sallmon's U/W pictures from the trip... WOW! But then my underwater housing (glad sandwich bag) was no where near as robust as his. That definitely explains the difference.
:wink:

Uncle Pug:
The blog will be a closed thread that I will be posting to each day for the corresponding day of the trip.

OOH! So it's going to be like Scubaboard's own Reality Show? "And next time, on 'Pug's Adventures Season 1: Fiji' '"

Oh, goodie.....daily reading to look forward to!!! I do need to have it dribbled in a day at a time just to spread it out. Or I would just gorge myself on the blog all in one sitting. oink oink

pennypue:
Oh, goodie.....daily reading to look forward to!!! I do need to have it dribbled in a day at a time just to spread it out. Or I would just gorge myself on the blog all in one sitting. oink oink

Are ya happy now? He's got some stuff posted. :)

Is that really a picture of you getting off the plane? That's the first I've ever seen you without black neoprene covering most of your head. :D

Marc

Randy43068:
Are ya happy now? He's got some stuff posted. :)
Well it's going to help........it was a rather quick read.......could he ramble on a bit maybe?

Pretty cool he didn't wear all black though.

UP you're one nice lookin' camel...... :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom