Uncle Pug (the boat)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice hull UP,with the hoist tho I'd think you'de lift those old farts out of the water:wink:.I envy you the luxury of a 6kt cruise speed.Our closest dives are 4miles out with 25 to 40 being my norm.

Receive such A gift as the "Uncle Pug" (The Boat)???!!!!!!

Surely you must share your secret of getting someone to GIVE you a boat.

Wind the Wanting

You say that's a hoist, I was thinking " Arrrgg, you can hang some dogs from that yard arm!":arrrgh:
Nice shade of Pea Green/ Pee Green?

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Windknot once bubbled...
Surely you must share your secret of getting someone to GIVE you a boat.
read: In Honor of Uncle Pug
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=53907

Actually... everything I have is a gift...
So I can not only be thankful... but grateful too...

Besides...

My contract reads "whatever your heart desires" and in another place "more than you could ask or think"

Is the airspeed of a swallow???

Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink....

It could be carried by an African swallow!

Uncle Pug,

If you motored Southward at 7.5 kts heading for the Panama Canal and I started swimming Eastward from Miami at 1 kt, exactly where would we meet in the Pacific Ocean?

I had a really bad experience years ago. Took a "trawler" live-aboard to the Dry Tortugas from Naples, Florida. It took 16 hours of 6 ft, heading seas to get there. Between the diesel smell and the rockin' & rollin', sleeping on the upper deck and barfing every 30 minutes made for a really great night's sleep. So I hope you understand why I have a profound dislike for 7.5 kts.

The good news was that once there, the seas turned to glass for the next 3 days and the view was magnificent--both underwater and at night--no moon and all the Milky Way you could take in.

The boat looks cool though...is that a picture of it at dock or underway? Or is the dock moving?

Regards,

Larry Stein

Back
Top Bottom