Under the Sea 3D at Henry Ford IMAX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG I DID!! Hey, it was scary!!

Why do you think Phil teared up????

Did I tell you I love your Bonaire After-Glow Smile in your pic????

That wasn't a Bonaire After-Glow - it was "I'm so happy to be out with great friends tonight" smile.

Well, I obviously don't know Phil as well as you do, but I would gather to say the soft brown eyes of the seal pups staring directly into his probaly pulled his heart strings, and maybe reminded him of one of his dad's hunting dogs.

That's my story and I am sticking with it.

And, it was SCARY - and Gross... you could hear the bones of the fish crunching in the cuttlefish's mouth! crunchcrunchcrunch

That wasn't a Bonaire After-Glow - it was "I'm so happy to be out with great friends tonight" smile.

Well, I obviously don't know Phil as well as you do, but I would gather to say the soft brown eyes of the seal pups staring directly into his probaly pulled his heart strings, and maybe reminded him of one of his dad's hunting dogs.

That's my story and I am sticking with it.

And, it was SCARY - and Gross... you could hear the bones of the fish crunching in the cuttlefish's mouth! crunchcrunchcrunch

Awwwww....that's nice but, you just made Phil tear up again.

No, they reminded him of his ex-wife. Bulging eyes and whiskers. :D

The cuttlefish did have pretty colors though.

Awwwww....that's nice but, you just made Phil tear up again.

No, they reminded him of his ex-wife. Bulging eyes and whiskers. :D

The cuttlefish did have pretty colors though.

Oh, so those were tears of fear that Phil had last night? :D

The cuttlefish did have interesting colors. Notice that they were very emotional? the colors changed depending on mood - eating, hunting, getting it on...

For me the highlight of the various Cuttlefish exploits was most definitely the success the sneakers had over the big brutish males in hooking up.

Gives me something to look forward to.

Oh, so those were tears of fear that Phil had last night? :D

The cuttlefish did have interesting colors. Notice that they were very emotional? the colors changed depending on mood - eating, hunting, getting it on...

Heee heee I just asked him and he said the sea lions made him hungry and that made his stomach hurt which caused him to tear up and then they got in his face which made him think of BBQ so his lips puckered like he was tasting BBQ.

Go figure. :shakehead:

I wish it was the same with humans. Maybe we would understand each other better if we changed colors with our emotions. Especially when mating. That would be coool.

Heee heee I just asked him and he said the sea lions made him hungry and that made his stomach hurt which caused him to tear up and then they got in his face which made him think of BBQ so his lips puckered like he was tasting BBQ.

Go figure. :shakehead:

I wish it was the same with humans. Maybe we would understand each other better if we changed colors with our emotions. Especially when mating. That would be coool.

well, I just learned something about Phil. Sea Lion pups make him think of bbq.

hmm.

if we did change colors - it would be like a mood ring and that would be cool. No more stupid questions: are you okay? People could see you are "deep blue" and would know you are calm.

of course, if you are in that purple color and coughcough ANXIOUS (as Beetlejuice put it) it would be hard going out places without people staring.

And you wouldn't be able to fake it with people who need more diving practice. They would know immediately what you thought about their diving and buddy skills.

well, I just learned something about Phil. Sea Lion pups make him think of bbq.

hmm.

if we did change colors - it would be like a mood ring and that would be cool. No more stupid questions: are you okay? People could see you are "deep blue" and would know you are calm.

of course, if you are in that purple color and coughcough ANXIOUS (as Beetlejuice put it) it would be hard going out places without people staring.

And you wouldn't be able to fake it with people who need more diving practice. They would know immediately what you thought about their diving and buddy skills.

And you would never have to hear "Do I make you horny baby?" ala Austin Powers ever again.
It would be oh so obvious but, i can't figure out what color horny would be????

And you would never have to hear "Do I make you horny baby?" ala Austin Powers ever again.
It would be oh so obvious but, i can't figure out what color horny would be????

Green of course. Haven't you ever eaten M&Ms?

Green of course. Haven't you ever eaten M&Ms?

Hmmmm I thought green would be wicked witch jealousy/envy.

It would be cool if horny was the ever changing black and white stripes like the cuttle had. And very, very noticable.

Hmmmm I thought green would be wicked witch jealousy/envy.

It would be cool if horny was the ever changing black and white stripes like the cuttle had. And very, very noticable.

hahahaa - i'll stick to the mood ring. Maybe I will wear mine for the OWU weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom