Under the Sea 3D at Henry Ford IMAX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted,

Sounds like you better pack your skirt and high heels. No guarantee that you will have the pick of the females as you may have already been blocked from any mating rituals.

Well if any one is an Expert on Being blocked it should be you. Since you have proven at all MNG that you can't close the deal..

Well if any one is an Expert on Being blocked it should be you. Since you have proven at all MNG that you can't close the deal..

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!

:popcorn:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!! Indeed!!!

So this is the way you want to go. I'll be bringing some boxing gloves this weekend. You think that you treat a guy like a brother then he kicks you in the guts.

Guess I better talk to somone else about the condo deal in Florida.:dork2::dork2:

So this is the way you want to go. I'll be bringing some boxing gloves this weekend. You think that you treat a guy like a brother then he kicks you in the guts.

Guess I better talk to somone else about the condo deal in Florida.:dork2::dork2:

Im LMAO:D:rofl3::D:rofl3: I can't even comment anymore.

I think that was when his stomach started hurting from hunger so, that made him tear up and then he was visualizing BBQ'd sea pup. Thats when he was puckering....pretending he could taste that bbq.

He's a sick man the Phil.

Tracey, out of curiousity - does Phil even READ these threads?

It seems such a waste to have great giggles and he doesn't know it.

What's his phone number? I'll text him the funnies (at his expense) so he never misses any!

Tracey - we found the brutes.

Now to find that sneaker. Hey? Where's kidsdream been during all this anyway? :confused:

Tracey, out of curiousity - does Phil even READ these threads?

It seems such a waste to have great giggles and he doesn't know it.

What's his phone number? I'll text him the funnies (at his expense) so he never misses any!

Yes he reads them, but he's ok with it. When I go too far, he puts me in that hole he dug in the basement. That's what he calls my quiet time. I figure he puts up with me so, I'll humor his quirks. I just wish he wasn't so uptight about dry skin. He's always bugging me to use lotion.

Tracey - we found the brutes.

Now to find that sneaker. Hey? Where's kidsdream been during all this anyway? :confused:

:popcorn:

As is my wont, I have let the Brute GLWC males make statements of bravado, while I just wait in the wings (and as I am not going to OWU I will have to wait for a more opportune moment).

I guess we will not really know until the M & G or possibly Invade the Keys when my superior trim (in an out of the water) can be appreciated.

.... back to lurking.

Now, see Tiggrr, I didn't respond, because, well, I figured there are some things better left unknown. And, as the old saying goes, time will tell.

If you remember the movie - the brute went through the ritual of fighting all the other males for the opportunity to mate.

Whereas the sneaker (also known as the nice guy), diminished himself to mimic a female to slip past the brutish males and then made off with the pick of the females.

I am sure that at the Friday M&G, we will have ample opportunity to, um, determine the sneakers from the brutes. :rofl3:

I guess we will not really know until the M & G or possibly Invade the Keys when my superior trim (in an out of the water) can be appreciated.

.... back to lurking.

okay - THAT is funny.

:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom