Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon eLED with Pistol Grip - Brand New, Still in Sealed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shoupart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling this light for $199 and shipping it for free within the US- I'm even beating LeisurePro's price on this one!

This is still sealed in the box, brand new, never used. I got it as a replacement when UK replaced my old HID Light Cannon, and don't need this one.

Again, this is the new, super-bright LED version of the light cannon, not the older HID version.

Got any questions? PM me, I'm happy to ask.

Last edited:
PS- LeisurePro is selling this for $205, which is the same price I've seen advertised anywhere else. An SB member in Canada has told me LP is selling it for like $150 here, which seems to be a price unique to his own computer, as I've not found it on the LP site. Here's a link and screen capture to the LP site:

FireShot Screen Capture #002 - 'Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon eLED with Pistol Grip' - www_leisurepro_com_Prod_UKTLCEP_html.png | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon eLED with Pistol Grip

And since my skeptical Canadian friend doesn't believe I'm offering it for less than other retailers, here's some more links:
Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon ELED With Pistol Grip Fluorescent Yellow - Reviews & Prices @ Yahoo! Shopping
Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon eLED
Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon eLED with Pistol Grip Black: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at Nextag
Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon e.L.E.D. Dive Light 4465 with reviews at scuba.com

one of your link sells it for $150.

This one was showing up as $150 yesterday, but now is back to $200

With LP, sometimes I buy something and whey they ring it up, it comes up at a much lower price. happened to my last 2 major items I bought there. I think there is a minimum advertised price policy and a different actual selling price.

Back
Top Bottom