Unhappy w/internet purchase?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me guess what part.... lol.

Thats ok..... you won't hurt my feelings.

I just don't agree with the need for customer service online. I expect "0" customer service when I buy online.

That is not to be confused with good company policy (I have many times told my customers to keep either a broken, or wrong item, and shipped them a replacement no charge..... that is just the right thing to do).

I want automation, a secure payment option, and BIG savings, period.

I do my homework BEFORE I shop, and don't need or expect an 18 year old to throw me a half arssed sales pitch for a half an hour telling me what I do or don't need.

The whole idea for me is to save my customers money...... and I would never be able to do that hiring an entire "customer service department" to handle (hand hold) inexperienced online buyers. Fortunately time is on my side. In time common sense will kick in and folks will realize the advantages and accept the dissadvantages. The dissadvantages...... really are not bad anyway. Relax, lose the paranoia, get some patience, and enjoy the ride..... reap the benefits in MUCH lower prices than you would be able to get at your local B&M.

Have I personally ever been burned online? No.

Now.... ask me how many times I have been burned by that 18 year old.

Back
Top Bottom