United Flights from EWR for Spring 2023 - No RT Fares

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveFans

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,
Just checked United for flights in March/April 2023 from EWR - and they have no RT fares available. They do have one-way fares that could be used but I'm assuming they would be more expensive.

I don't recall this happening in the past - does anyone know if the RT fares will be available soon ?

That sounds like a glitch on your travel site. I just tested travelocity with a March trip from EWR to MIA, and got a bunch of hits on United. Where are you traveling to and which travel site are you using?

That sounds like a glitch on your travel site. I just tested travelocity with a March trip from EWR to MIA, and got a bunch of hits on United. Where are you traveling to and which travel site are you using?
This is the Bonaire forum...

I was using the United website with my userid and password. Maybe there was a bug ?

I was using the United website with my userid and password. Maybe there was a bug ?
I was able to see round trips on United no problem. Check again.

I was able to see round trips on United no problem. Check again.
Thx 😊 ! Out now but will try when I get home

This is the Bonaire forum...
Yikes, that's what I get for using the "new posts" feature and not paying attention to what forum I'm in.
Glad it was just a bug and Bonaire hasn't been sealed off from the world. I hope to make it there someday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom