United has changed alot of 1st leg flights to IAH(Houston) and Newark ....TODAY(1/18)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jujubeess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello.....
mad.png
I just wanted to you you heads up regarding additional flight changes with United. THIS IS A CHANGE THAT HAPPENED TODAY. After re-doing our travel plans with last months United changes, I found out by mistake, when checking our seats on the United website, that they have changed many flights going to Houston and Newark to catch the Bonaire bound plane. We are flying first class and again, I was NOT notified by United. Not only was our first plane going to Houston out of LGA changed, but our last plane from Houston back to LGA was also changed. At least with the first change, they transferred our seat choice over, this time, they did not. Please contact check your reservation online with united ASAP and if you see red in your reservation-the plane has been changed and you have to call and speak to a representative to get your seat on the new plane. They do not transfer your seats over automatically. I am also letting you wonderful people on Bonairetalk what they eventually did for me for my aggravation and their lack of customer service.......................After speaking to a supervisor and expressing the disappointment with their customer service, I asked what are you going to do for me with all my aggravation?. He suggested I express my concerns with a customer service rep. I said,"I don't think so, I am speaking to you". I told him while I have been waiting on hold for him,I've been on an online chat forum and there are alot of United customers very pissed off with the changes if they have made plans already. Some received a travel voucher, some got a free hotel stay for their layover and some got an upgrade from economy to an preferred economy. I told him I am already going first class, so what can you do for me? He said he can give me a voucher for $100 for future travel. I said OK, that will be fine, 1 for me and one for my husband, and he agreed. That is the least thing United can do, for me to consider using them on next yearly Bonaire trip. I hope this info helps you and gives you heads up. This change occurred today...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom