University Dissertation - Would be grateful for 5 mins of your time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdaHolmes

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey fellow divers!

I’m a final year Student at the University of the West of England studying product design.

My dissertation is looking into the emotion and safety of scuba diving with a buddy, and i'd love to hear peoples thoughts and experiences worldwide since scuba diving happens anywhere with water.

I’d be really grateful if you could fill out this survey for me.

Click here to take survey

Thanks again and enjoy your diving!

Ada,

Good Luck!

Nope, that one is still broken.

broke.jpg

I selected intentional since it's not possible yet to select unintentional.

Ah sorry everyone, hopefully now it'll work fine now!

It's fixed.

Your question about distances is odd, though. Relating distance to visibility makes sense -- but the last two questions (novice and pro diver) would still be dependent on visibility.

Done.

Took 2 mins, plus the time when I was interrupted by a 10-th grade student asking me "How do you find the average of 6 numbers?"

Aww man seriously? I hope you smacked him upside the head and then smacked the teachers who passed him to this point. God no wonder we are so far behind the rest of the civilized world.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Question 6 has no option for between 30 seconds and never.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom