Unkomaas ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

temp1e

New
Reaction score
I'm choosing a dive operator in Unkomaas. The problem is that I already found quite a lot and I can't choose the right one. Can anyone of you share experience and recommendations about any of the following diving centers there:

oceanworx.co.za - Oceanworx
aliwalshoalscubadiving.co.za - Aliwal Shoal Scuba Diving
divinginafrica.co.za
bluevision.co.za - Blue Vision
africanwatersports.co.za
aliwalshoal.co.za

Also I'm interested to know do I need to book in advance? Can I choose at the place as my choice will be more precise. I scheduled my dives for the first weekend of November

Aliwal Dive Center. I did extensive research and ultimately went with them. I was not disappointed. The DM's were very good, younger, but knew they're stuff. What really stands out the most was how well the dive center is run. Mark and Pam were fantastic. It could be the most professional outfit I've dove with. The boat captain, Basie, is the best around, which is especially important launching from the shore.

Keep in mind that I didn't dive with anyone else, so I can't compare. Regardless, when I go back I'm diving with ADC. Feel free to shoot me an PM if you have more questions.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom