Upcoming Events with DD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Everyone!!

DD is having their annual Pool Party on March 4rth. It starts at Maryvale Pool and ends at the shop. One of the prizes is an Aqualung Reg. Great chance to get wet, have some fun, and brush up on skills for those of us that can't afford to fly south!!

One of the cool trips they're doing this year is Morehead City NC. July 16 thru 21.
The 16th and 17th are for technical dives and the 18,19, and 20 for recreational dives.

Details are on their Website

Oh Yeah........there are 2 trips to Brockville this year, Diving with Seeway Vision. I plan on being on the August trip for Sure!! 70f+ water temps top to bottom, decent vis and cool wrecks!!:D

There is also a trip to Ginnie Springs!! and Manatee State Park :14:

Hey, instead of me typing this all here, why don't you ust check out the Dive Calender on the Website :wink:

Tavi:
(...)
Hey, instead of me typing this all here, why don't you ust check out the Dive Calender on the Website :wink:

Because typing is good therapy and we are all getting kickbacks from your physical Therapist! I think it's like 1/2 cent per letter or something so get typing.

nauidiver2004:
Because typing is good therapy and we are all getting kickbacks from your physical Therapist! I think it's like 1/2 cent per letter or something so get typing.

I don't mind typing, But I'd rather go see my Physical Therapist, She's Cute!! :D

Tavi:
I don't mind typing, But I'd rather go see my Physical Therapist, She's Cute!! :D

We'll make sure to tell a certain someone that you said that :) .

Hope all is still going well.

diverbrian:
We'll make sure to tell a certain someone that you said that :) .

Hope all is still going well.

Brian,
She knows.........I remind her each time I go to PT!! :D

To All,
Debbie had surgery on her shoulder this afternoon. All went well. She is home and on the couch resting.

Glad Debbie is doing well. I am wondering, with all of us 'rough and tumble' divers getting all banged up this winter, swimming is probably good therapy so can I write off a bunch of shallow dives on my taxes as medical expenses? Did any of us not get banged up this winter?

Hey!! Anyone going to the DD Pool Party??? I wanna go, but my BC is out for repair. Sounds like it'll be a good time. Tavi-Hows the arm and how's Debbi??

I wish I could be there, but I'll be drifting somewhere in the caribbean..... any one feel sorry for me?

I'd be going, but I fly back in from Grand Cayman at 10pm.

Firediver32:
I wish I could be there, but I'll be drifting somewhere in the caribbean..... any one feel sorry for me?

Um, let me think here.........NO!

And I dont feel sorry for Derek either. I guess I'm just feeling mean today.

Have a good trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom