Upcoming Roatan trip ?'s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undefined:
Funkster,

Come down to West End on Thursday, May 10th. I'm hosting the first Scubaboard party at Sundowners. Anyone who brings a copy of one of my posts here gets a free drink. (I dive with Coconut Tree, ask for the crazy blond with the hot wife).

In fact, stick around the next day and we'll dive together. :)

Consider it a date! I have already printed the post you just made. We'll be there
and make sure the party gets properly started! It'll be impossible to miss us, we
will be the two swedes bringing our pet polarbears in leashes. As we will most certainly still be as pale as snow we'll stand out pretty well amongst the crowd.. :)

So, no idea of the distance between Turqoise Bay and West End? It's located pretty
much on the centre of the island at Milton Bight. I think i read somewhere that it took
approx. 45 minutes by car. Are there busses? How much would it be to go by taxi? Would be nice to be a bit closer to the action, but nevermind, we're there to dive!!

Over and out!

You could always come and do your DMT w/ Coconut Tree. That's where we will be going through DMT starting in August!

:cheers:
undefined:
Funkster,

Come down to West End on Thursday, May 10th. I'm hosting the first Scubaboard party at Sundowners. Anyone who brings a copy of one of my posts here gets a free drink. (I dive with Coconut Tree, ask for the crazy blond with the hot wife).

In fact, stick around the next day and we'll dive together. :)

What time?? We have it marked on our calender, so save us a stool. I'll be the bald guy with the hot wife.

Roger & Evans

Hey guys,

I use to work in West End - most of the dive shops are pretty good but some of them serve slightly different markets and therefore offer different things.

west End divers tend to be a youngish crowd ( nothing wrong in that ). Personally ( and of course I'm bias) I'd give Ocean Connecctions a visit. Maybe not the flashiest of shops but one of the oldest establishments there. The owner Phil and his wife carol are a wealth og knowledge on Roatan / Honduras and Phil's expertiese on underwater biology is outstanding. OK OK, you guessed it I use to work there......however I've worked for many shops all around the world but always remember OC as being a bit special.

Drop in, have a chat, if possible ask to speak to Phil ( do one of his night dives - you won't be dispointed) and see how you feel on going there.

AND please mention Keith and Laura and pass on our best wishes !!!!

Enjoy the diving.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom