Ursuit dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Ursuit soft dura is a good quality suit made for nordic conditions. It is the only suit I ever bought a second one of after the first one got too big in the closet.
Are you male/female and what are your measurements and what is the size of the suit for sale?

Do you have any drysuit experience? If not, you don't know what you don't know. You can't really assess suit condition and whether it's a good fit. Do NOT trust seller's opinion on how it fits you. For that price, your best option is Seaskin
Been diving dry suit for litel over a year now sadly I can't fit in the shoes anymore

The Ursuit soft dura is a good quality suit made for nordic conditions. It is the only suit I ever bought a second one of after the first one got too big in the closet.
Are you male/female and what are your measurements and what is the size of the suit for sale?
I am a male standard build not big not super skinny 16 years 172cm feet are 40.5
The suit is a xls 174 to 180 with shoe size 41

I am a male standard build not big not super skinny 16 years 172cm feet are 40.5
The suit is a xls 174 to 180 with shoe size 41
If you can try it on, do that! The shoes might be small when you put proper socks in it.
Here are the measurements for the suit.
Find a measuring tape and check. The Ursuits run true to their size charts. Wouldn't worry too much about a few extra centimeters on length. You will grow. It is worse with a too short or too tight suit.
It is a super nice quality suit, so if you find one you will have a suit for a long time.

If you can try it on, do that! The shoes might be small when you put proper socks in it.
Here are the measurements for the suit.
Find a measuring tape and check. The Ursuits run true to their size charts. Wouldn't worry too much about a few extra centimeters on length. You will grow. It is worse with a too short or too tight suit.
It is a super nice quality suit, so if you find one you will have a suit for a long time.
Thank you 😃

NP. Send gjerne en melding om det er andre ting du lurer på.
Faktisk ja jeg har kigget på seal tørdragt
( arbejder sammen med xdeep) og kan få en rimlig bilige målsyet tørdragt men hvor maget kan man vokse i en målsyet dragt?

Back
Top Bottom