USB connection for Mares dive computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bfdvbone:
Dear Mr. Mintz,

I got the Radio Shack USB to serial adaptor just as a few of the members of this forum suggested. Problem is, do we even have a software for Apple Mac OS X? Please help. My Nemo is on its 96th dive and I desperately need to download data lest I lose my first few logged dives there.

Thank you.

ben valdecanas
philippines

I do not believe we currently can support MAC. I suggest you ask at our support site:

http://glfp.homeip.net/irissupport/

Phil

Hello Phil,

You have a release date for sure. I noticed some new stuff on your website. At least the other one is gone, that is a godd sign.

Thanks,

Phil,

Any word on a release date?

They are intransit to our warhouse, should be in stock this or next week.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed.

All due respect Phil, but how can you say they are being shipped????????????

I placed an order with ********* online for the iris, the order was placed and everything seemed to be fine. This was on the 1st of Feb 07, Week 1 past, week 2 past and then an email like this

We received the Mares Shipment last week but unfortuantely the INTERFACE IRIS USBNEMO STEEL/NEMO TITANIUM/M2 RGBM/AIRLAB/M1 RGBM/M1 was not in. We contacted our supplier to know what is happening with the delivery of the Interface IRIS and why of this delay. Delivery date of these will be done in MARCH approximately.

The thing is that when UPDATED or NEW items are released, it is always the same. They put them in the market before making sure they will be able to supply the product to all the shops.

--------------------------------

So Phil with all due respect once again, your comments have made me LOOSE all faith in your comments and the reputation of Mares. I expected way more from your brand.

Spankey,

Please PM me the name of the dealer who sent you this as it is not correct. We have already started shipping some USB interfaces. As for the other items they list, the Airlab, M1 RGBM & M1 will never come as these products were discontinued mid 2006. They could not have them on order with us.

Please PM me your email address today and the shop you are working with, I will try to help. I will be out of the office on vacation next week, so please contact me today.

Thanks,

Phil

spankey:

All due respect Phil, but how can you say they are being shipped????????????

I placed an order with ********* online for the iris, the order was placed and everything seemed to be fine. This was on the 1st of Feb 07, Week 1 past, week 2 past and then an email like this

We received the Mares Shipment last week but unfortuantely the INTERFACE IRIS USBNEMO STEEL/NEMO TITANIUM/M2 RGBM/AIRLAB/M1 RGBM/M1 was not in. We contacted our supplier to know what is happening with the delivery of the Interface IRIS and why of this delay. Delivery date of these will be done in MARCH approximately.

The thing is that when UPDATED or NEW items are released, it is always the same. They put them in the market before making sure they will be able to supply the product to all the shops.

--------------------------------

So Phil with all due respect once again, your comments have made me LOOSE all faith in your comments and the reputation of Mares. I expected way more from your brand.

Follow up: Spanky and I traded e-mails, the disconnect was that he ordered the IRIS from a dealer in Europe and I was speaking of North American dealers. I gave him a contact for the country manager where he ordered the IRIS and he should get a firm date on delivery.

Phil

spankey:

I ordered this interface last September and in April heard the same story as you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom