Use Shearwater Cloud from multiple devices?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyWombat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I want to use Shearwater Cloud from PC, iPad, and iPhone. It seems that when I log in on one device, I'm kicked off the other devices and need to re-enter my password. Am I doing something wrong? Can I remain signed in on all devices?

I want to use Shearwater Cloud from PC, iPad, and iPhone. It seems that when I log in on one device, I'm kicked off the other devices and need to re-enter my password. Am I doing something wrong? Can I remain signed in on all devices?

That doesn't happen to me. I stay logged in on my iPhone and my Windows 10 laptop. I don't need to re-enter my password when switching between the two. Occasionally after a period of time it re-prompts me for my password on either device but that is maybe every 30 days at most and possibly longer.

That doesn't happen to me. I stay logged in on my iPhone and my Windows 10 laptop. I don't need to re-enter my password when switching between the two.

Same here. It is a klunky piece of software sometimes.

I use SW Cloud on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac. After the initial, I can’t seem to recall ever having to login again on either device. Perhaps it does technically log me out when I use another device. If so, the login occurs in the background automatically.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom