Used Open Water Crew pak and video (PADI)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shoot2retrieve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) and have a little brother that I would like to get into Scuba diving. We are primarily invlolved in the outdoor mentors side of things and do a lot of hunting, fishing, and camping. I recently completed my certifications in February and am completely addicted now. I took him thru a Discovery of Scuba class and he was estatic. I would like to get him thru his OW 1 class, and was curious if there was a site or place to find the video for the Crew pak discounted or an entire crew pak discounted. My wife and I turned our video back in for a credit otherwise we would have used it, but obviously we were not looking ahead.

His family is not in the position for me to assume they can afford both OW 1 AND 2 and I think if I can budget conciously gather up his materials myself I can afford to get him his certification. I just really want him to be able to enjoy this new found love that my wife and I now participate in and I wish I could have gained my certifications at 13 yrs old. I definitely know that this would open a whole different world to him and give us that much more to do together. I have spoken with the BBBS office about this, however SCUBA certification in the midwest for most people is not something they typically understand or relate too. However, they do think it is a wonderful idea. Any help or insight would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Rob

Have you checked ebay? I found a full crewpak w/ tables for $38.95 plus shipping. I'd post the link but I don't have enough posts on SB to do so.

Dan

I did try e-bay, checking for the video. However, I did not search "crewpack". Thanks for your help, I will give that a shot!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom