UTD Pool Sessions, Oceanside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oside Jimc

Contributor
Reaction score
In the neverending quest to fine tune my skills I've been going to the UTD pool sessions in Oceanside for the last 2 weeks. All I can say is WOW, working with Jeff has been fantastic! He's been helping me fine tune my bouyancy since my transition to doubles, even better he worked on my back kick and amazing, I have a functional back kick, at least when I do it the way Jeff taught me :). He's also spent time helping me transition the overhead skills I learned in basic cave to proper skills for the open water. All in all a fantastic primer to get where I need to be to get the most ot of my next step (essentials of tech).

I highly recommend the pool sessions for anybody looking to hone your skills. Jeff is a fantastic tutor, I feel I'm really fortunate to have had this chance.

These sessions are open to all members of the UTD San Diego Chapter.

See you Wednesday at the pool!

Back
Top Bottom