Utila in April-Any Help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only two on a scooter? You aren't Honduran, are you?

Does the first link work for others? Dead link for me.

Thanks for the info. I was aware of the goby, which has my interest. I used to breed it's close cousin the Greenbanded Goby back in the states. I haven't spotted the new guy yet, but I'll keep looking :)

Looks like I have some shore diving to experience around here.

Hey Eirc,

My buddy and i did some diving in utila last summer...it really is a vacationers paradise...long story short, after our two weeks on this little slice of heaven we had to go home. Well, my buddy Jon(who i went down with) sold everything he owns(a car, scooter laptop etc.) and financed a move down to the island. Him and i have started a little dive travel company...i'd love to set up some packages for you and your friends...i guarentee you'd end up ahead money wise...we've got long standing relationships with people on the island.

either way have a great safe trip,
we've specifically got trips planned for the last 2 weeks in may, early june and a trip in march as well...

lots of love brotha,
Jamison

wolfpacktravel.webs.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom