UW housing rental - why can't I find it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I don't know, but I see money in it.

As far as a P&S goes, I figured you guys would be asked the question too much to be willing to help. That's fine. It'll probably take a trip to the store to actually try using them before I figure out which one to buy anyway.
If you live in the right area maybe this could be a nice little sideline to explore, for sure!

Anyway, I'm finding Scubaboard to be about as fun and enlightening as it was a year ago when I last signed on. It's too bad so many fall back on canned responses or ego-posting rather than realize that the person posting is a person asking for help or hoping for intelligent discussion. Keep that in mind for the next post you read. Perhaps I'll try again next year...

I'm sorry that you didn't find the posts helpful. Most of us are always willing to help in the best way we can and the best way I know to get started is 1) to look at the huge compilation of information we've made into the Sticky and then as things get narrowed down or more specific questions are asked go from there and 2) suggest a compact system range that I know is capable and suits quite a few people.

I don't think anyone here was trying to be nasty or unhelpful and I don't see the ego, but I apologise if I've done anything to create the impression SB isn't a fun, happy place with lots of helpful people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom