UW PHOTOS Workshop w/ Compact Cameras in BKK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LawrenceAlexWu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi BKK Divers,

Running 2 days of underwater photography workshops on:

2010, Nov 27th - UNDERWATER PHOTOS MADE EASY - WITH NO STROBES!!
2010, Nov 28th - STROBE LIGHTING UNDERWATER

UNDERWATER PHOTOS MADE EASY - full details...

Photography workshops for the beginner to the serious underwater photographers with just a housing and compact camera (SLR shooters welcome too).

Discover the simple secrets of taking great looking underwater photos WITHOUT the use of underwater strobes or flashes.

Get rid of that greenish or bluish hue of your underwater photos in seconds! Find out how your digital camera and housing setup can get you the pictures you want from your holidays!

Click to see some No Strobe UW Photos Examples.

STROBE LIGHTING UNDERWATER - full details...

Not quite sure what settings to use with your underwater strobes? Are your strobed photos too bright or too dark? A little confused with all the buttons and dials?

This hands-on workshop for digital shooters gets you in-control and comfortable with your underwater strobes together with your camera settings.

For more of Alex's UW photography: AGuaPICTURES
Posted also in BKK Divers Calender on ScubaBoard.

Hi BKKChris,

Yes to Dive trips...I've one setup w/ a great price for diving Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai & Richelieu Rock on Dec long weekend (9th-12th) 2010. 1200 Baht or 1400 Baht including the UNDERWATER PHOTOS MADE EASY workshop.

Here's more details on this trip.

There will be more trips coming soon too...which i keep updated on this Facebook link.

Cheers,
Alex

JDF & Arizona...hope it's ok posting this stuff here...

Hi Alex,

Thanks for understanding.

AZ

Last edited:
Hi Arizona...

Sorry & plz excuse my mistake...I'll keep it in this section in future...

I had posted in the BKK Calender to start...hope that was okay as it says its for "private or commercial dive trips, cruises, vacations or other plans"...

Alex

No it is not appropriate to be marketing your services in this forum. It clearly was not meant to be used this way. Please refrain and post in the regular section. Have you not noticed no else does this?

In fairness the heading to this section of the forums would indicate it is ok for marketing. See below the heading I have copied from above.

Trips and Local Marketplace... Thailand A place for posting about upcoming trips, classes and other events, whether they are non-commercial or commercial in nature.

In fairness the heading to this section of the forums would indicate it is ok for marketing. See below the heading I have copied from above.

Trips and Local Marketplace... Thailand A place for posting about upcoming trips, classes and other events, whether they are non-commercial or commercial in nature.

LK,

This thread was initially posted in the BKK Divers' forum and then moved appropriately to this one.

@Alex, no worries.

Arizona

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom