Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, If you have a Smart Z, soldering and unsoldering the battery several times could lead to success.

Hi guys
I've restored 4 uwatec smart pro D version with this sequence :
1) lift the pin and solder a wire on it as already mentioned
2) Solder a 4.7K resistor on the other end of the wire
3) Solder the resistor on the pin where the battery positive will be connected (not on the battery)
4) Solder the battery in place starting from the positive terminal and then solder the negative terminal
5) at this point connect the negative pole of the battery to the soldering point between the resistor and the wire as I explained before
6) the computer will beep
7) desolder the resistor and connect the wire to the grounded pad
8) now turn on the computer using the usual contacts, the temperature appears flashing, let it turn off and don't touch it for 1 day
9) the next time you turn it on the temperature will have stopped flashing and everything will be working perfectly.
This system worked on 4 computers, and I believe that the failures I experienced before , were due to the fact (I suppose) that if you connect the battery without forcing the processor pin to the high level state in some cases the ground contact works in others no
I hope this experience helps you
we will talk soon
bye
6a) If no beep, reset battery, go back to step 5 after wrench appears.

Ref. post #183, I would like to know what is the "pads" needed to be cleaned.

Vegetable state.:crying:

Attachments

• IMG_6107a.jpg
    IMG_6107a.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 14
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom