Vacation Diver and Amateur Photographer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to SB.

It's fun to take photos UW but make sure that you have your buoyancy fully dialled in before and during your photography :thumb:

UW photography is amazing these days- so many options. You picked a good time to start.

Welcome to SB.

It's fun to take photos UW but make sure that you have your buoyancy fully dialled in before and during your photography :thumb:
Managing buoyancy while trying to get nice and close for macro shots has definitely been a challenge

Managing buoyancy while trying to get nice and close for macro shots has definitely been a challenge
Keep on practicing, I shoot manual focus with Nikon DSLRs and get frustrated when shooting AF on the Olympus TG6.

Hey Folks,

Just got my Advanced Open Water cert. Looking to maybe pick up some gear and improve my photography skills

I too am a vacation diver and take some photo's and video.

We have a TG6 Olumpus camera thread

The more you dive the better you will get. I've had someone comment that I am like a humming bird, my head and camera are still yet my body moves with the current back and forth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom