Vehicle Rental Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erin.

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have any suggestions as to who I should rent a vehicle from in Bonaire?

Does the resort you are using have a rental option, IMO it's just easier to let them handle it but I have used Total on seveal occasions with no problems

If you stay at Buddy Dive Resort they have their own fleet of compact pickups you can rent. I was there with a group last January. It was a great place.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to who I should rent a vehicle from in Bonaire?

I agree that it is just easier to use the company your lodging recommends or will handle for you with!

I've always used Budget. In November of 2008, I left my wallet in town, and didn't discover that fact until I had turned in my truck and was checking in at the airport. The nice lady at Budget handed me back the keys and let me go get my wallet. Great service when the easy thing for her to do would have been to say "no."

Max
DSAT 198186

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to ABC...

AB is a good outfit as well...

Even if you don't rent "from" your resort, almost all (all?) have packages that include rental vehicle in the package; usually cheaper than piecing it all together a la carte...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom