Venice 1st time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm hoping to do a charter and then shore dive the next day. will talk with the wife and see if we can figure out what days we will be there .thanks for all your help .who knows maybe will can dive with some of you

the best part about the Aristakat is that Capt Jaime allows for a 90 minute dives and loves to go that extra mile. He has shown us Begger, the dolphin more than once.

trying to figure out what dates we will be there for sure. need to stop by Orlando and get my son then on to diving. when i figure out what days we will be there , I post them. would like to do a charter and also a shore dive .thanks for all the help.

Fossilbabe is a pro. She is the Venice goddess of fossils. This ain't no joke McGee. She IS the one. Trust me, I have seen way more than my share of fossils. I am sure there are other greats out there, but I know much of Fossilbabe, her abilities and her knowledge. She is an EXCELLENT resource. She is a legend in her own mind, whoops, did I say mind, I meant time.

She doesn't want to brag so I will do it for her. Here are photos of but a few in her massive collection.

100_3329.jpg
100_3331.jpg

still trying to nail down dates .looks like the 28,29,30, 31, will be our best time frame. we would like to do a shore dive the day we get there ,and do a charter the next day. then back to Orlando . and then back to the ice and snow

If you are doing a shore dive you can rent gear from Florida West Scuba. There is a charter boat there also.

sounds fun goodluck

Wanted to say hello and welcome to scuba board! If you have any questions and need my assistance please feel free to drop me a email,pm,phone call,always willing to help. Website is on my sig line and phone number! Happy hunting and be safe.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom