Venice 1st time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wolffman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Just joined scuba board and will being going to Venice for the 1st time .will be there sometime between 12-25-09 and 1-01-10 i live in Michigan .looking for any information. THANKS
Wolffman

Go slow! I use Capt jaime with the Aristakat. Go slow! If you aren't finding teeth you need to slow down. Go slow! Look for straight lines and angles in the sand. Go slow!

And whatever you do: go slow! :D

Capt Jaime Bistwick
Aristakat Charters
Aristakat on ScubaBoard
(941) 321-0852
Website

Calendar

You simply can't go wrong with Capt Jaime. He has put me on the GOOD teeth time and time again! This is from two trips with him:

Venice_026.jpg

MegPendant.JPG

My Megalodon Pendant

My Venice Fossil Album

Last edited:
Thats what I'm talking about. Click on video below on my sig line....

Nice video.....its so hard to explain to folks what its like...especially up here in Canada....
I'll be down at Christmas to do some diving off the Service beach mostly, not the best time of year ...but I can't stay out of the water.....

whats the cost and do you have to have more than to divers

whats the cost and do you have to have more than to divers

The boneyard with Jamie will run ya $50 plus tip. If you need any equipment, be sure to arrange that ahead of time with Jamie. He runs with 6 divers, and it usually isn't a problem finding people to go, just give him a call and see what he has going on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom