Venice Beach Dive Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am putting together a scubaboard Venice Beach dive party. The tenative date is Saturday, August 9th, meet at 9am. I thought we could do a few dives, hang out on the beach, maybe have a little picnic, get a tan, that sort of thing.

So who all is interested? Let's get a list going and also mention when you sign up what food you would like to bring. Stuff that doesn't need to be cooked would be good. Sandwiches, cold fried chicken, chips, snacks, drinks, etc.

I'll be there and I'll bring food, but at this point, I have no idea what I'll bring. What ever I bring won't have artificial sweetners.

I'm in, and I'll bring my S/O and my daughter (13)- both non-divers.

I'll bring whatever you want me to.

Harley- You & Renee in?

NetDoc once bubbled...
The Scuba Ducks!

Scuba Ducks! Cool! How many are there?

We will come assuming the weather holds in the Keys and Renee (my wife) gets certified July 21-24.

So I take it Harley-Burgers are out?

Maybe we don't need as many chips this time.

but not all of them will be coming (transportation, fundage, interest, etc). Sam(antha) the president has committed us to going and I will post a number as soon as I have one. I would expect anywhere from 8 to 15. They might get their "low-vis" dive on this one! :tease:

Just let us pitch in some $$$, and I am sure we can come up with a grill or three!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom