Venice Beach Dive Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone know a good website out there that breaks down all of the sharks teeth types that we might find as well as the fossilized ones?

I found about 50 teeth the other day, many are the same type, but there are probably about a dozen varieties in there and I am wondering what they all are!

Thanks

Nice find. So when is the next scubaboard gathering taking place? Lots of dive sites in FL, shore dives, spring dives, boat dives, hummmmm. This sounds like fun.

By the way, I will post pics of my trip to Roatan when I return next week. have fun folks. =-)

I am going to try and put one together. hoping the rain thig was just for wendy lol. I was thinking about blue grotto i met a couple divers who have not been in a spring yet. Or maybe jenny we can camp there. I was thinking about the first weekend in sept what is that the 5th and 6th i think. Everyone let me know what you all think or better dates but i am going before then somewhere.

The 5/6 weekend seems like it could work for me. Anyone else? A Camping Weekend sounds like fun.

Wildbill:D

Is blue grotto near Ocala? A camping weekend sounds like loads of fun. As always, I would need a sitter...., and for camping-have tent, will travel.

I was thinking of doing a shore dive party down this way, most dates are ok with me. Anybody interested in doing a beach dive party on the east coast? Ft. Lauderdale area.

blue grotto is near Williston (about 25 min. from
Gainesville)....I am not sure if it would be
a good place to go on the weekend though...
all of us in the area do our OW checkout
dives there.....when I did mine there
was so many people we kept bumping
into each other and the visibility was shot.....
you may want to call and see if they
have any idea of how many groups will
be doing check out dives on the days you are thinking....

for camping i think jenny springs is the best pick of the springs i have dove

8buck once bubbled...
for camping i think jenny springs is the best pick of the springs i have dove

That weekend works for me and I can camp as well. Maybe we should start this in a new thread. That way everyone is aware of it. The last trip I did at Ginnie Springs went well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom