Venice Beach Dive Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in Brooksville. Was wondering if maybe some of us could car pool. And just split the cost of fuel. I am planning on going if I can find someone around here to feed my horses while I am gone..

Just took Saturday off from work...was scheduled to work that day, but Cindy and I will be there unless something pressing comes up.

This is WAY too far down on the list...bumping it back up to the top.

Cindy won't be able to make it...her sister wants to fly her mom up to see the grandparents and Cindy is going to go with them. Since they are going for more days than just the weekend, I will be staying home but WILL BE THERE on the 9th.

May need a dive partner though...can work that out later once we get there.

Can't wait to meet some of the people behind the posts.

Here is the current guest list.

Walter
Wendy + 4 non-divers
NetDoc + The Scuba Ducks
Kurt + 2 non-divers
Harley Diver + Renee
Amber + Amber's Mom
MikeJacobs + Marvel
Knavey
Scuba_Jenny + 1 non-diving kiddo
Seadog (Don & Pat)
Kjunheart (temporary non diver)+ Brain (is he coming too)
Aguadog + 1 non-diving SO
Wildbill + 2 non-divers
Reefguy + 5 non-divers (you are bringing your family right)
8buck (maybe)

Just 3 weeks to go. Woo hoo!!!

was wondering if anyone was leaving from the brooksville tampa area so maybe I could catch a ride. i do not mind driving i just hate showing up places late or where i do not know anyone.. reckon i will be early lol... oh what about flags

I'll be bringing my flag. I don't know how many we should have. Maybe 1 flag for every 4 divers?

I will be bringing my flag also. Additionally I may be bringing some non diving friends.

Has anybody looked into hotel accomadations, maybe a group rate? What hotels are in the area?

I checked into the hotels and found that the one at exit 193 (the one you'll use to get to dive location) is a Best Western Ambassador Suites. It's a fairly new hotel and the rates seemed to be around $60 for 1 queen bed to about $80 for 2 beds.

Go to www.BestWestern.com and search for hotels in Venice. If someone can come up with a head count and the number of rooms they may give a lower group rate.

Let me know if I can help any further, See Ya' there

Wildbill:D

Is anyone looking for a roommate for Saturday night? I'm willing to split a room, I'm too poor to get one on my own and I have been getting pretty tired after dives lately. I'd rather crash in Venice then have to sleep for 3 hours in a parking lot off the interstate again.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom