Venice dive of 8/29/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fossilbabe

Fossilbabe
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Here are a few of my finds from diving off the AristaKat Charters on saturday. It was a great day of diving and EVERYONE found nice Megalodons. Jellies are moving in. Got stung by a few last weekend but thought it was an isolated in incident,yesterday some of the divers said they got stung as well. I guess its time for a skin for everyone to keep from getting stung as bad. Here are a few shark teeth from this weekend dive will try to post more after I get them all cleaned...
The first tooth measures 2 3/4", postier tooth (cheek) measures 4 1/4" , 3 3/4", mako 2",a bunch of fragalodons and then final 500+ small teeth tigers,hemis,lemons assortment. SEA YA

Attachments

• DSC02463.JPG
    DSC02463.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC02464.JPG
    DSC02464.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC02465.JPG
    DSC02465.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC02466.JPG
    DSC02466.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC02468.JPG
    DSC02468.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC02472.JPG
    DSC02472.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 84
Wow..... Those are great, FB. I made a last minute decsion to take my motorhome to RV World in Nokomis for repairs Saturday morning. The wife and I stopped by Alhlambra (sp) and saw several boats out at the Bone Yard and I told her one was probably Jamie's. Wish I could have been out there.

We had a great time on the boat and found some nice shark teeth that day as well. I have to say Capt Jamie does his homework and has always been able to put divers on top of teeth......

We had a great time on the boat and found some nice shark teeth that day as well. I have to say Capt Jamie does his homework and has always been able to put divers on top of teeth......

Does Jamie let you hook up one of those undersea vacuum thingies or something? I do good to find 20 teeth in a dive. I have 20/20 vision but I just don't see the teeth like you do.

Hey Jamie from now on I think you should pat FB down and make sure she's not sneaking the teeth on board before the dive. LOL :D

One of these days I'm gonna find a really good sweet spot I know I will. Of course there's going to be a sign there that says "Sorry there were more teeth here until FossilBabe swam by".

My eyes are acclimated to the sea floor. I can spot a tooth a distance off,knowing teeth and shapes helps a lot. Not to mention have been pretty darn lucky at times. The picture on my profile page is just some of the teeth found this month off the AristaKat. I do miss a lot as well just so you know I'm only human.... ~~~fossilbabe~~~

The second and fourth ones can be posted to me at.... :wink:

Nice haul. Hopefully this weekend we will some similar finds.

I left plenty for you guys and put little signs on them. (dont touch saving for the labor day beach dive group). :eyebrow:

You rock! Will be lookin' for those signs! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom