Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
:D Speedos are your friend :)

Not if you look like ur someone in blue ... we wont mention any names :wink: .....
We saw a real cool pair of speedos at Daina Beach all of 300 lbs of it and it was pink with flowers on it
:rofl3:

Okay, I checked the first post for what to bring & it looks like we need tater salad so I'll bring 4 quarts of that.

Divergirl4u:
Not if you look like ur someone in blue ... we wont mention any names :wink: .....
We saw a real cool pair of speedos at Daina Beach all of 300 lbs of it and it was pink with flowers on it
:rofl3:

Don't forget he was on a bike. SEXY!!!!!:D

Please, let me know what you will be bringing so that I can keep track of what is going to be coming. I'll get our :bic: mod to update first post every couple of days.

Small box of trash bags: Gabby

40 plates, napkins & forks:
1. tltracy

Set of plastic serving spoons - You can get them at Publix and it is way better than a dinky spoon at getting food out of container onto plate

4 buckets of chicken (Publix has Fresh Cooked then Chilled @ $6.99 – not the fried that has been sitting under the lamp )
1. MoteMan
2. Frogman_5
3. MichelleA
4. Dsevern

4 quarts of potato salad
1. Gabby
2. DKramer
3. DKramer
4. DKramer

3 Quarts baked beans
1. ReelDreams
2. DKramer

Chips (3 bags each)
1. DebbyDiver
2. Sallie

Cases of Cold Water
1. UnderBlueWaters
2. MoteMan
3. Capt Grumby
4. Underbluewaters

Cases of cold soda
1. Divergirl4u
2. YellowSub

Desert
1. Capt Grumby

Gatorade:
1. Dsevern

dkramer:
Okay, I checked the first post for what to bring & it looks like we need tater salad so I'll bring 4 quarts of that.

How's about three and one baked bean? :D :D

Bulla, I'd rather not know what panties look good on you :rofl2: :kiss:

Will someone remember serving spoons? Using those little plastic ones is a PITA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom