Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
How's about three and one baked bean? :D :D

Bulla, I'd rather not know what panties look good on you :rofl2: :kiss:

Okay:D

Hello this is mistigold new to Scuba Board but will be at the beach. I will bring three bags of chips if that is OK. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Have a great day and safe dives; mistigold

mistigold:
Hello this is mistigold new to Scuba Board but will be at the beach. I will bring three bags of chips if that is OK. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
glad you made over here

I'm ready to dive!! Bless me yawl, for its been 5 weeks since my last dive (for good reason mind you) and by the time this event shows up I'll be ready and then some to get good and wet, diving of course. Now.. lets see.. looking at the first post it seems we have some food gaps to fill.. I can't stay long because I've got another obligation in the AM, but I'm curious.. there's no fruit! Hmmm... any interest?

DAMN! I hate cruises! Gonna miss you guys.:(

Oh well...next time.

Alright I'm sold....I havn't read through the entire thread so dont know if this is doubling up or not but hows about I cook up some of my famous chicken wings the evening before, chill them and being them along in a cooler?

J

mistigold:

Mistigold, chips are covered. We just hadn't updated the first post yet. Colin just noticed I hadn't listed fruit. Could you bring some fruit instead?

Scuba-Jay, wings would be fine. :)

Diver-Solo, I her lots of people jump ship on cruise boats... you could bring your dive gear and... :wink1:

Mistigold, welcome! Please don't bring chips. I have them covered. See you there!

I just signed up (Hi Tracy, been a looong time....)...I'll be coming with my 17 yo daughter and her friend (both rookies at teef diving...at least I've been once...and with Walter, no less)...I plan to bring some baked beans, fruit and water bottles...

This is going to be at Alhambra, right? What TIME??

Looking forward to seeing y'all again...

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom