Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...with kiddos and all. Anyone else planning on bringing the younguns? Of course I'm still up for a Pre-party...or a post party. Or...both. :)

Darn it...I was in the midst of adding my name to the list when I realized I'll be up in PA visiting family that weekend! :'(

HilaryRN71:
...with kiddos and all. Anyone else planning on bringing the younguns? Of course I'm still up for a Pre-party...or a post party. Or...both. :)

I know of a few already. It will be an all day thing.

Since it is only a couple of weeks away, I guess I should start asking who is bringing what.

I'm bringing TLTracy and a kayak!! :rofl3:

Ok I wanna go BUT I have "never" dove from a beach only a boat. Will I fall flat on my you know what when trying to get in the water:rofl3: I am willing to try this if someone will buddy with me so I don't get left behind and I know what the heck one looks like under the water. Sharks teeth :11: are there lots of sharks up there. I hope I not taking grandpaws teeth and the grandkids get mad and want them back:rofl3: Wheres my speargun when I need it.

So do people spend the night or do we drive up dive and drive home. It's a 4hr.43min drive on map quest for me to get there. What hotels do you guys use up there? I also might bring the kids is they want to come if not it's just me.

speargirl:
So do people spend the night or do we drive up dive and drive home. It's a 4hr.43min drive on map quest for me to get there. What hotels do you guys use up there? I also might bring the kids is they want to come if not it's just me.

You should definitely bring the boys. The children love playing in the surf with one another.

I know there is a Holiday Inn there and it runs $79 a night. You would have to do a search for other hotels in the area.

Note, you can also stay at my place but it is 1 1/2 hours further north.

I'm starting to think I may bring my niece Taylor along.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom